Bloggers are required by the United States Federal Trade Commission to disclose relationships they may have with a vendor they are writing about. These are the policies at Crafting Therapy:
1. I am not paid to write reviews on products. Any product review you may see in this blog was done out of my personal opinion on the product and it’s function. I am not paid by the manufacturer of the product to express my opinion.
2. Crafting Therapy is partially sponsored by advertisers. I do accept advertising and sponsorship from select companies to try to offset operating costs. There are link advertisements on select pages and we may receive commission from our partners if you utilize their services.
3. Opinions at Crafting Therapy will never be influenced by a vendor. We will only cover material that is relevant. All opinions expressed by Crafting Therapy are our own.
4. Promotions: Any promotions on this site may or may not be supplied by a vendor. The origin of the promotion will be sited in the promotion details. Promotions sponsored by vendors do not influence opinions or reviews on Crafting Therapy.
5. Crafting Therapy opinions and reviews are based off of personal opinions on product. We do not work for the companies that we review. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider of the product.
If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org